Meet the Photographer – Lora Karam
Lora is an accomplished celebrity, events, and portrait photographer. Check out her work at www.lorakaram.com. She thinks laughter and a positive attitude is the key to happiness and success, and she has a great eye for taking fabulous photos.
- Food – Cilantro and cake (not together). Drinks of choice: coffee, California Cab/Pinot Noir.
- Fashion – A little Kate Moss, a little Ralph Lauren, a little Louboutin.
- Fitness – When Bev makes me. Just kidding, I love running, golf (when no one is behind me), and tennis.
- Fun – Photography, animals, film noir, heels, finding the perfect shade of blonde, Labradorite, the color white.
Meet the Writer – Beverley Canepari
Beverley brings a diverse background in the arts, leisure, and fitness. She loves discovering new places, things, and ideas so she’s always ready to take on the challenge of trying new experiences on behalf of our readers, while supporting great local businesses at the same time.
- Food– Cheese, red wine, warm bread, baba ganoush.
- Fashion– I love so many styles, I can’t pick one, nothing in my wardrobe goes together.
- Fitness– Jazzercise – the workout that never gets old (plus I teach it!).
- Fun– Blogging about Litchfield County and beyond. Occasional gardener/farmer (as long as I don’t see a spider). Nashville. Nature. Audio books. Loud music. Buck’s Rock Camp.
Disclaimer: Bev was born and grew up in Scotland, therefore, anything she says or writes in a “different” way, or any grammatical errors, must be excused and put down to, “that must be how they say/do it in the UK.”